Pages

Friday Inspiration File Week #228

Friday, July 24, 2015

TGIF! It's Friday and you know what that means...more time to craft. At least I hope that's what it means for you.  You guys never disappoint; I never have trouble finding beautiful inspiration to add to The File.  Below are just a few of the projects you will find in there this week {labeled #228}
 
Top Left: Jenny                      Top Right: Amy
Center Left: Veronica              Center Right: Marika
    Bottom Left: Ka                     Bottom Right: Yana
 
 
Have a great weekend!
Who or what has inspired you this week?

 

2 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely idea, Kara!!!! I've clicked on the link above and discovered your Pinteres board with all the lovely cards you've spotted every week!!!!! I have very recently started following your blog and really enjoy my visits here!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your FIF and I just saw that one of mine is in it! Thank you so much Kara! So many gorgeous cards and it's a huge honor to be in it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |