Pages

Throwback Thursday {Geometric Glitter Hearts}

Thursday, January 22, 2015

 
This time last year I was knee deep in glitter!  I love these geometric glitter hearts and they are so easy to make.  Check out the original post {HERE} for details and more cards using the same technique.
 
 
 
Found a picture I posted way back, on Instagram, of the sheet I created before I die cut it.
 
 
 I have already added new projects to The File for tomorrow's Friday Inspiration File..#203
Check them out!



Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PTI Love Songs
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Dies: PTI Heart Prints
Other: Thermoweb Double Sided Adhesive Sheets, Martha Stewart Glitter

9 comments :

  1. Okay that is just way cool!! Your cards are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay took the works right tout of my mouth!! How did you ever manage to cut into your beautiful handmade glittered paper!!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a technique, and gorgeous CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me to play with glitter! Your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara thanks for the glitter revisit I remember the original post of that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving how you used that glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that glittery post. Still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo pretty and such a creative use of glitter paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I remember that technique! You make such awesome glitter paper and then create such wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |