Pages

WPlus9 December 2014 Release {Day 2}

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

 
 Welcome back for Day 2 of the WPlus9 December Release.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on December 5th.  Not long now! 
 
 
When I shared a little Instagram peek of these cute little Winter Pals you were all just as much in love with them as I am. 
 I told you I can't put them down!   Both of my cards today use the coordinating Winter Pals Die Set.
 
 WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Winter Pals {available 12/5/14} // Dies: Winter Pals Die Set {available 12/5/14} // Cardstock: White
 
This fox is one of my favorite images from the set. I colored him with a few shades of brown copic markers and gave him little flushed cheeks.  The background was created with distress ink spritzed with shimmer spray.   

 
...and since it says, "from all of us" I had to add a few more pals on the inside!
 

 
 For this little cutie I created an icy background on which he can float along.  Using a mask I created a horizon line.  Above the mask I sponged on some blue distress ink.  Then I switched the mask to cover the top and sponged the same blues inks on the bottom, but making them a bit lighter.  After watering down some white acrylic paint, I splattered it onto my background to create snow.  The two panels were die cut using Holiday Apertures Dies.
 
 WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Winter Pals {available 12/5/14} // Dies: Winter Pals Die Set {available 12/5/14},  Holiday Apertures // Cardstock: White
 
I colored this cute little guy with copics and just by luck he came out looking fuzzy...so cute!

 
Thanks again for visiting!
 
Maureen has more projects to share with you today.
 
Don't forget to stop by the WPlus9 Design Blog for more inspiration and giveaways!  Joni and Maureen have more projects to share as well.
 
Winter Pals
Available 12/5/14
 
Winter Pals Die Set
Available 12/5/14

 

16 comments :

  1. This new set and dies are so sweet, love your Copic colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious cuteness happening here! Such sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable and I love the way you've used them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, such a cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your cute critter cards, love your coloring and great detail on those adorable critters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO, SO cute!! You are doing such wonderful things with these new stamps. I love penguins so you can guess which is my favorite! He has the sweetest expression and is so adorable floating on the ice. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! The penguin is my fav! But they are all adorable and so are your cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute--I love all these critters, and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, these are all so stinkin' CUTE! I have to pin these so I KNOW where to find them! Hope to try these soon...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant!! I think I must have this set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |