Pages

Excited For You

Friday, May 16, 2014

 
TGIF!
 if you're interested in how I have been creating my marbled paper and this butterfly.
You should stop by and see what Dawn has been doing with her stamps. 
She is turning them into beautiful watercolor images that even I can recreate.
{I'm no where near as good at it as she is, but I have been impressed with my beginner results!}
I have also added beautiful new projects to the Friday Inspiration File for this week if you need a little extra inspiration.
 
 
 
 
 
Have a Wonderful Weekend!



Cardstock: WP9 Sweet Gelato, White
Stamps: WP9 Ink Splats, SSS All Occasion Sentiments
Ink: WP9 Sweet Gelato Dye Ink, Versafine Onyx, Versamark
Other: Nail Polish, MME Enamel Dots, Clear Embossing Powder, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Butterfly

10 comments :

  1. so pretty - i've been enjoying all your marbling cards and also Dawn's watercoloring - and always look at your Friday inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous series Kara! Is it wrong that I happily bought my daughter a lovely shade of aqua nail polish yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed so much lately...
    gonna go see how you did this because it's absolutely GORGEOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so beautiful, Kara! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card ; ))
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card. Your nail polish marble butterfly is sooooo cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |