Pages

Happy Birthday {ZACH}

Sunday, November 17, 2013

 
Good Morning
I stamped this Studio Calico border stamp {link below} repeatedly alternating its orientation and then colored each triangle with my copics.  I die cut my nephew's name with my block alphabet dies.  Now I have the stamped letters left over to create his gift tag!
 
 
 

 

 
Have a great Sunday!
 

Cardstock: PTI White, Smokey Shadow
Stamps: CB Make A Wish, Studio Calico Frame and Feathers
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Block Alpha
Other: Copics

11 comments :

  1. I love the stamps you used and how you personalized the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and I love how you die cut his name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with fun details!! Thanks for playing in the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you personalized this card! Perfect patterned paper! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine and personalized card. Love the graphic design ! You are so good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara a great masculine card and I love how you used letter dies to personalize the card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trendy and FUN Kara, perfect for your nephew! Love that you have letters for his tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous graphic design! Love that it's personalized with his name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun to see you playing along with the RC Colour Challenge! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous masculine card, and great idea for the tag. You are so good at coloring within the lines (!)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |