Pages

Camera Shy

Thursday, June 27, 2013

 
This card did not want to be photographed.  No matter what I did, change the time of day, change the background, it didn't matter.  I never did like having my picture taken either.  I guess that's why I'm always the one with the camera.  Everyone counts on me to take the pictures at family events and that's fine with me!
 
 
To create the XOXO banner strips I sprayed black color shine spary onto
white paper using an animal print stencil.
I let that dry and then dripped gold color shine on top of the black.
When that was dry, I die cut the borders and then sprayed them with a fixative.  The color shine sprays will come off on your hands and if they get wet they will reactivate. 
 To prevent both of those things, I sprayed the fixative.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you're having a great week!



Cardstock: WP9 Sweet Gelato, PTI White, Black
Stamps: WP9 Sweet Nothings, Iconic Christmas
Ink: Versamark
Dies: WP9 XOXO Border Die
Other: HS Color Shine Sprays Black and Gold, Gold Embossing Powder, Animal Print Stencil

9 comments :

  1. Love your take on the mood board. The XOXO banner strips are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!
    Love your take on the Mood Board...
    very animal! :)
    And I always prefer being behind the camera as well...
    so I always volunteer to take pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when a card isn't easy to photograph. Glad you finally got a good shot! I didn't realize that Color Shine needed a fixative. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! A card that's camera shy! Love your take on the challenge - this one has me stumped! The gold with the b&w is so elegant - maybe it's a celebrity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camera shy, good way to put it. I love how you positioned the black on the white, and just the right splash of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool!! Love your camera shy card--and the fun animal print border!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a FUN Card design!! I LOVE the way you layered the xoxo die such a NEAT Idea!! THanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your banner XOXO strip, it is so unique!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |