Pages

Spring Break {Friday Inspiration File #110}

Friday, March 29, 2013

 
More beautiful cookies {pinned here}.
 
Good Morning!
Today is the first day of my Spring Break!
I wish the weather were more spring-like, but I'll happily take the break either way!
My husband also returns home today after a two week business trip, so today is an extra special day.
I have tons of plans for my time off this year.  Usually we take a vacation during this week {Yosemite} {Las Vegas} {Savannah}, but since Ryan was away with an uncertain work schedule we couldn't make any travel plans. Hopefully we will take a {day trip} or two.  I love exploring close to home just as much as distant travel.
 
I haven't just been pinning cookies, I also sat down last night to pin new projects to the Friday Inspiration File {#110}, beautiful cards from my travels around the Internet.
 
Tomorrow, my friends from the {12 Kits of Holidays} and I will be sharing projects from the March kit sent to us by {Tracey}.  Usually we post on the last day of the month, but we decided to post a day early since we will likely be busy with Easter/Family fun! I bet you can guess the theme of Tracey's kit;)
See you tomorrow!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful details on the cookies, enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cookies! So fun for Easter! Cut-out cookies all frosted and sprinkled up with sugar are my sons favorite thing! Just might have to make some today with him after school! Thanks for the inspiration! Enjoy your spring break! Off to look at this weeks additions to your inspiration file!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |