Pages

Love You More

Thursday, February 7, 2013

 
One card; Three challenges. 
I rarely do that, but it just fit!
 
 
 
This month's craft dash challenge is to feature hearts.
Because I knew I also wanted to enter the CARDS Blog challenge, the shape and die I would use was already decided.  I pulled out my Wplus9 stamp sets and started the clock.
This card only took a little over 6 minutes to create.

 
 
CARDS is having a sketch challenge based on a card designed by Dawn at Wplus9.
They are offering a great prize package of Wplus9 product too!
 
 
 
 
Simon Says...Have A Heart!
I had fun making this card, but wished I had a bit more time.
So, I made another one....
See you later:)
 
 
 


Cardstock: WP9 Cupids Bow, PTI White
Stamps: WP9 Love You More, Sweet Nothings
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy
Dies: Serendipity Stamps Square Frame Die

16 comments :

  1. Whew! And you rocked each challenge with this card, too! What fun with the fancy edge and the heart design! I love how your cards are simple yet still pack such a punch.. always so inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really {heart} this card Kara. Great LO and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 minutes to simply gorgeous!!
    It takes me that long to cut a die!!:)
    You rocked these challenges...
    love this fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's an awesome time on this card! It's fabulous! I was thinking of trying this latest Craft Dash challenge... you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *swoon* Oh, where do I even start? I love everything about this beauty. You featured hearts in such a fantastic way and I'm impressed you were able to tackle this CARDS sketch- I was so intimidated by it!

    Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Kara. I always get so excited when your name comes up in the link widget. :) Hope you can join along again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--only 6 minutes and 3 challenges, I'm impressed. Lovely card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB, FAB card Kara - LOVE that die cut edge!
    So glad you could join in the fun at 10 Minute Card Dash :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card and in 6 minutes! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara! I have always been such a fan of yours and this card is no exception! You crushed this challenge. I can't believe it took only 6 minutes to create! Thanks for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't imagine doing this in 6 minutes!! LOVE the hearts and the great way you used them in the layout on that gorgeous die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I'm so impressed that you did this in 6 minutes! What a great use of the sketch and that pretty square frame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love this!! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesom card.. Fabulous take on the challenge..
    Thanks a lot for playing with us at 10 Min craft dash. Do join us again in our next challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, the die cut is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love this, Kara! It a fun and unique Valentine! Congratulations for the shoutout from Craft Dash for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |