Pages

It's A Wrap

Saturday, February 9, 2013

 
 
Papertrey Ink's 6th Anniversary Celebration is still going strong.
Lots of inspiration, challenges, and prizes!
 
 
I combined inspiration from two images I found.
The first was a color scheme I found on Nichole's Pinterest page.
The second is a coffee bag gift idea from Martha Stewart Weddings.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for coming by.
I hope you have a great weekend!
We're going to dig ourselves out {snow}
and visit some friends for dinner tonight.
 
I have also updated the Friday Inspiration File on Pinterest 
with some beautiful projects from the week. 
There are a few new faces too!!



Cardstock: PTI Harvest Gold, White
Stamps: PTI Turning A New Leaf, Garden of Life, WP9 Folk Art Florals
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Canyon Clay, Scarlet Jewel, Terracotta Tile, Sweet Blush, Pinefeather
Dies: PTI Mat Stack, Double Ended Banner
Other: Michael's Coffee Bag, PTI Summer Sunrise Ribbon

15 comments :

  1. The stamping on the background is fabulous and a wonderful backdrop to all of those lovely layers. I'm off to shovel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project today is just gorgeous. And, thanks for pinning me for your Friday Inspiration. You made my day. Stay warm and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors! Caught my eye right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Kara, loved going through your inspiration! After digging out enjoy your guests! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love how you combined the two inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO! LOVE the tags but those bags are excellent.


    I have been pinning a lot of your pins lately -- hence the HELLO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing the leaves in a dark green - fabulous layers on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely the way followed your inspiration. Layers and colors are a standout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the colors!! absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply fabulous, Kara! This color combination is so fresh and rich! I love how detailed and layered your label is, too. So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! At first I thought you used folk art flowers. Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your label tag, the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love seeing the inspiration photos and then the end result! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |