Pages

Friday Inspiration File #94

Thursday, November 29, 2012

 
Saturday is December first, the beginning of another photo a day challenge!
I'm playing, are you?
 
I'm posting this week's Friday Inspiration File early because tomorrow is a big day.  It's the last day of the month and I look forward to it all month because that is when I get the first look at what everyone has created with their 12 Kits of Christmas Kit!  I also get to share what I have made.  This month is extra special because we have a special guest and a GIVEAWAY!!  So be sure to stop by tomorrow!
 
In the meantime, check out all of the lovely inspiration from this week......#94!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Kara, thank you for the honor of pinning one of my cards.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |