Pages

ColourQ #158

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

 
Good Morning! 
It's Tuesday, time for a new ColourQ challenge. 
This is my first Halloween card of the season.  These colors are just perfect if you need to start making a few Halloween cards yourself.
 
 
 
I had so much fun stamping this background. 
 It's been a long time since I pulled out my polka dots!!

 
I hope you'll join us
We love to see what you create!


Cardstock: PTI White, Plum Pudding
Paper: PTI Bitty Box Basics
Stamps: Wplus9 Pocketful Halloween, PTI Polka Dot Basics l, Love Lives Here Holiday
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise
Dies: PTI Half and Half
Other: Twine, Button

11 comments :

  1. This is awesome Kara! I just love making Halloween cards and what a wonderful color combo to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping looks like paper...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love that center panel and of course I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say I love your polka dot paper, then read you stamped it! I am so glad I have that stamp. I love your card and the fun polka dots. Great colors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the colors and I love your background! Super job--it really looks like printed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Kara! I love the design of this, with the bats and the half & half die across the centre!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!
    Such fun colors...
    and that background...
    I die!! :)
    Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that huge button you used! And how the bats are flying out of the cardstock every which way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome, Kara! I love the contrast of the grid pattern with the polka dots and the way you stamped the bats off the edges. Adorable design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So spooky! I would never guess that the polka dots were stamped! This is such a great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |