Pages

Good Morning

Saturday, July 21, 2012



I finally got myself going this morning! 
Today is Stamp*A*Faire.
If you don't know what that is.....check out the details here!

Today's first challenge was just a way to get your feet wet this morning.  I don't have the same stamp set that Nichole used...yet...so I used Garden of Life instead. 
Hope you are having a great day alone or with friends.  Maybe I'll see you on the boards!



Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, White
Stamps: Lovely Leaves, Garden of Life, Movers and Shakers
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest, Simply Chartreuse

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Love, love, love this color combo...hoping to play along a bit later today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kra you did a beautiful job of your card, that is a fantastic stamp set.
    You are doing a better job of getting going than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Crisp and clean and fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |