Pages

ColourQ #144

Tuesday, July 3, 2012





Hello!  I'm just getting home from a visit with family in PA.  We had such a great time with my nephews!  I'm home just in time to share another great color combination from Arielle at the ColourQ! 
 I hope you'll try out these colors. 
 I love seeing what you come up with!



Cardstock: PTI White, Spring Rain
Stamps: PTI Crackle, Chicken Wire Background, Beautiful Blooms, Wplus9 Heartfelt Mix
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Melon Berry, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy
Dies: Lil' Inker Small Bow Die
Other: Rhinestones

13 comments :

  1. Love that crackle background and how you overlayed the flowers...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun combo! Love the crackled look and the bow done with chicken wire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara this is such a fun card, I really like the crackle. I see that your Bow die arrived, lucky girl! So glad you had such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice time Kara. I like the way you stamped around the edges. I just used my crackle stamp last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice trip. I spy a bow tie, and where could you have gotten that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love how you used the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool modern looking pattern! And you know that I love that Lil Inkers bow die ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK...
    I'm going to give this one a go tomorrow...
    there's NAVY!!!
    My absolute-most-favorite-color-in-the-whole-wide-world...
    how could I not try?
    And this is fabulous!!
    Love that bow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara, this is gorgeous!!
    That background is stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Kara, love your interpretation of the photo and that paper ribbon! Hope you had a good 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kara, your card is cute too. Love it. The bow is darling. Thanks for always commenting on my colourq card. It wasn't my favorite one. But hey you can;t do pretty all the time. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love the stamps on this and your use of the colors is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |