Pages

Signs of Summer {Vacation}

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


We stopped by my father-in-law's yesterday to pick raspberries, green beans, and swiss chard.  I love to eat these berries right off the bush. So delicious!


During the school year, while I am interpreting, I can't wear anything distracting on my nails.  I usually just use a sheer pink polish, like Essie's Ballet Slippers.  So today, in honor of summer, I went and had my nails done:) 


I decided to make tags for each pair of flip flops I gave out.  12 pair in all!  They all really loved them at work!
Just a few signs around here that summer {vacation}has arrived!



Cardstock: PTI White, Enchanted Evening
Stamps: PTI Flippin' Out
Ink: PTI Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening
Dies: PTI Flippin' Out, Tag It's
Other: Twine

6 comments :

  1. Love your nails--how fun! And, those tags are just perfect for the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic nails Kara, and thank you for remembering to share your finished gifts. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Summer Vacation, Kara! I think my last day of work was yesterday.... but if I get called into work tomorrow then that will be my last day. LOL! Your nails look fabulous and I love the idea of giving out flip flops--- how did you know what size to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. those berries look so yummy!! And blue nails - oh my - I'm so boring compared to you ;) The tags on the flip flops are perfect - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are all ready for summer! The tags for the flip flops look great--PERFECT sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable nails! And I love those tags! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |