Pages

ColourQ #129

Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Happy First Day of Spring!

Beautiful new spring colors from the ColourQ
Join us by making a card, scrapbook layout, or other paper crafting project using these colors.  Then stop by the ColourQ Blog and link up your project so we can stop by and check it out!


I stamped the peonies on top of the striped paper to create a unique pattern with the CQC colors.  I used the heart border to create the tiny scallop trim. 


Have a great day. 
I can't wait to see what you make!



Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores, Lavender Moon, Aqua Mist Striped Paper
Stamps: PTI Pretty Peonies
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dusty Concord
Dies: PTI Heart Border Die
Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Plum Pudding Ribbon

9 comments :

  1. The peonies are so pretty stamped onto the stripes! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a real beauty. I love the color story this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers stamped on the striped paper. Beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kara! I like the pretty turquoise color you picked for your card. The flowers on the stripes are a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Stamping the peonies on the striped paper is beautiful. Love how the focus is on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this Kara, though when I saw it in the gallery I thought I should go back and start over on my cQc card for this week! How funny that we both thought of this set. Love that tiny scalloped border and the way you stamped on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great tip about stamping (using the same color ink) on the striped paper, Kara! I love that striped paper, but have not thought of this and I love the layer it adds. Also, thanks for sharing your Pins in the Friday Inspiration File!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card! I love all of the patterns and how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |