Pages

Congrats {On Your Retirement}

Sunday, January 15, 2012



A really sweet woman that I work with is retiring at the end of the month.  I will definitely miss her!  We are having a luncheon next week to say goodbye and I thought I'd bring her a little something and of course I need a card:)


I hope you are enjoying your {long} weekend! 


Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Autumn Rose
Stamps: PTI Congrats All Ways, Daydreamer
Ink: Memento Black, PTI Autumn Rose, Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening, and Canyon Clay
Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Rhinestones, PTI Vintage Cream Envelope

14 comments :

  1. Beautiful!!! I am sure she will cherish this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very beautiful Kara, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, This card is stunning. I love the bold colors of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the simple design and jewel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty. You are reminding me that I need to pull out my daydreamer set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I bet she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card for your co-worker. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Kara. The large sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the florals frame the large sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!
    Love all the colors...
    and that sentiment is fabulous!
    She will love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! This card makes me sorry I gave away my Daydreamer set....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love all the wonderful stamped flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I've been wanting to get this stamp set for a while now...but now I REALLY want it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love how you placed the stamps just so!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |