Pages

Morning Light

Sunday, November 14, 2010



The house is so quiet, even the dog went back to bed!  My husband went out with friends last night and got home kind of late.  I thought I'd take advantage of the quiet and the beautiful morning light to photograph this box I made last night.  Awhile ago I made this card.
I wanted a gift box to go with it for one of my husband's co-workers.

Enjoy your Sunday. 
We will be spending the afternoon with our nephews!


Cardstock: PTI White, Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow

Stamps: PTI Peaceful Poinsettia, Round and Round 2009 Anniversary Set
Ink: Memento Black, PTI New Leaf, Pure Poppy
Other: Copics, Prisma Glitter,  Fiskars Scallop Circle and Large Circle Punch

9 comments :

  1. This is just beautiful! I love all the detail you put into it. Did you use a template for your box, or come up with it on your own. BTW....I also love the peace and quiet of the mornings when my DH stays sleeping...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box. So pretty for the holiday and for gift giving. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable! Love the style of the box, the colors, and the images. Really nice, Kara!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that card! The box to go with it is adorable. I especially love the glittery red bird and the sentiment is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful and elegant box, Kara! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool box, Kara! And I love the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I forget that I have these templates ... I need to use them more. I also love the way your made it to match your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |