Pages

Good Things

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a simple little card today. My focus was on creating my own ribbon using my Copic markers. I first tried them on satin ribbon. With a ruler, creating stripes was a snap. Surprisingly there was no bleeding of color. However, when I tried to create polka dots on the satin, the results were not desirable. The dots bled and did not hold their shape.

For this card I used a cream colored satin ribbon and two Copic colors, R32 and R35 to match the PTI Melon Berry cardstock, ink, and button.

I also tried my Copics on twill ribbon and I'll have that project for you tomorrow. Have a great day!


Additional Supplies
Stamps: PTI Tin Types and Bitty Baby Blessings
Punch: Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch
Other: Twine

13 comments :

  1. Beautiful ribbon and card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love those little duckies. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! the ribbon is so pretty. Cute card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara this is so cute! Love that ribbon. I haven't tried to do that yet with my copics (all two of them) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful ribbon! It looks store bought! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ribbon looks great! I love the scalloped border too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, a I love the ribbon! I think it's a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, and that ribbon looks GREAT! I'll have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! lol I should have come here first. You used a ruler to get straight lines duh! I love this card, it is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |