Pages

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Thursday, May 28, 2009



Using another one of Lauren's templates, I created these two cute little "purses." Great for small gifts, gift cards, photos, or memorabilia. I used Papertrey's new Star Prints set and some of their cardstock, which I had never tried before. It's very thick and perfect for making boxes. These little boxes are so much sturdier than the cardstock I had been using. I also love the paper's surface for stamping. I still love my textured cardstock, but this paper is a must have if you like stamping and 3D paper crafting.







I decided to use small velcro dots to keep this purse closed, but you could use so many things. Origonally I was looking for Basic Grey's magnets, but couldn't find any in the store. This works well.







Sweet little Ladybug.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |