Pages

They Always Like The Box Best Anyway!

Monday, January 5, 2009





For Christmas this year we decided to give one of my nephews art supplies. I picked up these crayon rocks and some other eco and human-friendly art supplies. After receiving all those huge boxes for our cabinets I got to thinking. I thought it would be so much fun to make something that he could draw, write, paint on, play with and IN, and then when he is done, recycle. Ryan and I made this house complete with dormer and window box. We brought it over on Christmas Eve. It was a hit. He and I colored and drew on that little house for hours. In the end it became Tetsa's house (his little stuffed animal).


We also baked and decorated cookies for Santa, tracked his movement on the Internet, and learned a bit about all of the places Santa had visited. A great way to spend Christmas Eve.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |