Pages

Happy Birthday To Me

Friday, September 12, 2008


Yesterday was my birthday! I love birthdays, especially mine:) It doesn't bother me that I am getting older. My mother and father-in-law, my mom and dad, and Ryan and I had had a nice night here at my house chatting and eating cake. The best chocolate cake. 5 years ago Ryan got me this cake for my birthday and I have been longing for it ever since. I told him, "I don't want anything for my birthday except THAT cake!" It is from Mendoker's Bakery. Sooo good! My dad brought me the beautiful flowers. I got few gifts too! My mother-in-law checked my favorites on Etsy and bought me this necklace from VintageChickDesigns. The same Etsy store where I got the bird necklace.

My mom got me some always appreciated craft supplies! Even though I told Ryan not to get me anything, he did. He bought me a spa gift certificate. That's another one of those things I want but would never buy for myself. He is so sweet! And best of all, a phone call from my nephews wishing me a "Happy Birthday!" I had a great day and now..............................................................

.......I have a cold! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |